It is a crime to procure a false registration or to furnish false information to the Board Of Elections.
Welcome to New York City's Online Voter Forms System
This website is used exclusively by New York City residents to create and modify their voter registration enrollment and request absentee ballots.
- General Election - November 5th 2019
Qualifications To Vote in NYC
- Be a citizen of the United States (Includes those persons born in Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Be a NYC resident for at least 30 days.
- Be 18 years of age before the next election.
- Not be serving a jail sentence or be on parole for a felony conviction, (unless you have received a pardon for voting purposes).
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court.
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere (outside NYC).